Anyone who wants to know about quality sleep techniques to help get away from disease, come this way! If you’ve ever felt like you wake up and have a bloated stomach Like indigestion Until the waist is thick and the fat has accumulated Finally, obesity will follow the eyes. That is because the digestive system does not work as well during the night when sleep is effective. Will result in a fully functioning digestive system It does not cause obesity and also results in feeling good in the morning as well. Then try to change the sleep behavior. To help the digestive system work better than it is.
Good behavior will make “Parasympathetic nervous system” that is responsible for regulating the intestinal function. Helps to digest food better while we are asleep. But what needs to be done is Make you sleep happily Which has sleep techniques to help the digestive system as follows
1. Soak in warm water
Soaking in warm water can help you sleep. Before going to bed, we should soak in warm water at a suitable temperature of about 40 degrees Celsius for about 15 minutes when the blood is well circulating. We will relax The body enters the resting mode. Make it sound asleep During sleep, the intestines will work fully. While the hot water increases the activation of the sympathetic nervous system Therefore, it should not be done during the night. If at home there is no bathtub at home You can change it to a shower instead, but the temperature must be 40 degrees Celsius, which may take a longer time from normal bathing.
2. Define your breath
Rest with a 4: 8 breath setting by breathing in through your nose, counting 1-4 in your mind, then exhaling through your mouth. Count in your mind one more times to 1-8. The principle of this method is The exhaled breath should be slow and long. Repeat this method 10 times to improve the efficiency of the parasympathetic nervous system. Allowing us to have full rest both physically and mentally As a result, the gastrointestinal muscles to contract and stretch better.
3. Abstain from social media before going to bed.
About 30 minutes before going to bed, do not watch television. Play computer or smartphone Because the light from these electronic devices will get into the eyes. Causing the sympathetic nervous system to work suddenly And if you fall asleep in this condition, the parasympathetic nervous system does not work as well as it should. The intestines work sluggishly.
4. Time to go to bed
The bowel golden time is 24:00 or midnight. Is the time when the parasympathetic nervous system works at its most efficient It is the time when the intestines are fully functional. Therefore, it is best to sleep soundly during the 24:00 hours for the intestines to work perfectly. So people who like to sleep late May need to adjust behavior to wake up in the morning In order to go to bed early the next day instead
This is how sleep benefits can affect obesity or obesity. Who still ignores these matters Try to open your mind and turn to change the sleep behavior. Because every behavior affects your health
Handing out techniques to help you fall asleep easier.
- Exercise at least 30 minutes or four to six hours before bedtime.
- Eat a banana because the skin of the banana has the same effect as a sleeping pill. And an amino acid called tryptophan, which turns into serotonin When eating, it will help relieve stress, relieve anxiety, and make you sleep well.
- Avoid heavy meals Spicy, spicy, or very sweet foods 4 hours before bedtime, because the body takes 2-3 hours to digest food.
- Avoid the coffee Alcoholic beverages Or any nervous stimulant beverage 4-6 hours before bedtime
- Relax the body And mind before bed by taking a warm bath, walking lightly, or meditating. And should not do activities that stimulate the body and brain until bedtime.
- Tidy up your bedroom and get rid of distractions by turning off lights and devices like televisions, computers, and telecommunication devices before bed, but some people may need to play soft music. To create an atmosphere that makes sleeping more comfortable ufabet online.
- Avoid smoking, as this can make it difficult to fall asleep, frequent wakefulness, and nightmares due to the effects of nicotine.
- Go to bed time You shouldn’t sleep very late. They should go to bed around 21.00 – 23.00 and practice regularly. Including waking up every day Including during the holidays
- Go to bed when the body is ready to sleep. Is when feeling sleepy And not in a stressful state Don’t try to force your sleep if you’re not sleepy.